Miss You Whatsapp Status & Facebook #Status 

The best feeling in d world is when u think that ur frnd forgot u & suddenly u receive a message from ur frnd saying - I just missed you!       


 Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.




*********************


It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(



*********************


Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)



*********************


Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting there thinkingabout me.



*********************


I still miss him, I miss him, I’m missing him.



*********************


I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.                                                               

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
HinDi shAyari Status and jokEs © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Themes24x7. Powered by Blogger
Top