A birthday is a day that comes once a year when a person celebrates the anniversary of their birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party, or rite of passage.

 I hope that 4 every candel on ur cake

u get a wonderful surprise..

Happy birthday


*********************

suraj roshni le kr aya ,chidiyo ne gana gaya

phulo ne has has k bola , mubarak ho tmhara janm din aya..


*********************


sending u a b'day wish

wraped with all my love

have a very happy b'day...

Wish u a thousand tyms happy return of this spcl day...


*********************


I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy..

happy b'day...


*********************


I always wished 4 a spcl frnd who'd b close 2 my heart it came true when I meet u

on ur spcl day I wish 4 u happy b'day..

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
HinDi shAyari Status and jokEs © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Themes24x7. Powered by Blogger
Top