♥ Some Nice Whatsapp Message & Status For Friends ♥

♥ This message is beyond all relationships......:)

♥ When I'll be dead....., your tears will flow,.. But I won't know... Cry for me now instead !

♥ you will send flowers,.. But I won't see... Send them now instead !

♥ you'll say words of praise,.. But I won't hear.. Praise me now instead !

♥ you'll forget my faults,.. But I won't know... Forget them now, instead !

♥ you'll miss me then,... But I won't feel... Miss me now, instead

♥ you'll wish...  you could have spent more time with me,... Spend it now instead !!
Moral......

♥ ''Spend time with every person you love, every one you care for. Make them feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you forever''

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
HinDi shAyari Status and jokEs © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Themes24x7. Powered by Blogger
Top